Friday, January 25, 2008

Do not eat at Baja Fresh

I'm not sure if I'm alone, but I've been robbed by Baja Fresh.

I ordered some food on-line with a gift card, and then went to pick it up on my lunch break. When I got there, the lady at the register told me she could not find my order, she then asked me what I had ordered. I told her, then she asked how I paid, and I answered that I used a gift card. She asked to see the gift card, and then swiped it.

It seemed kind of strange to me at the time, but I figured they must have a database that would link the purchase. To my surprise, I found out that I had been charged twice for the one order.

I contacted customer service through their web site the day that this happened, expecting a quick refund. Instead, I received a canned response that I'm sure they give to everyone with a complaint.

I wrote back asking how long until I would get my money back. They never responded.

I wrote again, explaining that I was annoyed that I had never received a response. They never responded to that e-mail either.

I then wrote to the guy in charge of their PR. (He's the only guy you can find an e-mail address for when you look up Baja Fresh.) And I explained how I was insulted by the lack of customer service I had received. That I just want to have the money that was accidentally taken from me returned. Still no response.

Baja Fresh apparently ignores customers that they rob from.

I don't know about you, but I do not support companies that ignore customers after robbing them. If they lack integrity regarding this, where else do they lack integrity?

I cannot trust a company that has no integrity, can you?

No comments: