Friday, December 19, 2008

And the boycott continues...

It's been over a year since I've eaten at Baja Fresh. So I've decided to give their support team another chance at keeping a customer. They've lost hundreds of dollars that I would have spent in the restaurants this past year, all over what was it, around six dollars that they needed to refund to me?

It'd be funny if I wasn't so passionate about standing on principle in a matter like this.

So, I sent them the following correspondence:

Feedback Message:
Baja Fresh Guest Relations Comment Card
Baja Fresh Experience:
Food Quality: Excellent
Service Quality: Dissatisfied
Cleanliness: Excellent
Order Accuracy: Dissatisfied
Speed of Service: Dissatisfied
Value: Dissatisfied
Overall La Salsa (sic) Experience: Dissatisfied
----------------------------
Location Visited: Thousand Oaks, Moorpark Rd, CA
Date and Time: 1/12/2007 at 12:00pm for Take Out
Visit Frequency: Frequent Customer
----------------------------
Comments: It's been over a year since I've eaten at Baja Fresh after being a person who ate there at least once a week. I tried to resolve my problem with your company a year ago but no one seemed to care. I'm just curious to see if there's anyone working there this year who actually wants to get a customer back. See what I went through last year at: http://bajaboycott.blogspot.com/
----------------------------
Recommend to others: No
Why?: http://bajaboycott.blogspot.com/

No comments: